Автор Тема: Guitar Rig. Пресеты и Банки.  (Прочитано 224290 раз)

Оффлайн YoshkinCat Автор темы

• Частый посетитель
Guitar Rig. Пресеты и Банки.
« : Марта 06, 2009, 04:10:11 »
Здравствуйте!.. В нашей самой большой гитарной тусовке есть много пользователей GuitarRig. Так давайте же делиться своими наработками!.. Здесь вы сможете найти нужный вам звук и поделиться своим!..

Выкладывая банк, убедительная просьба прикреплять к нему демо аудио ролик!.. Если это звук конкретного артиста, указывайте конкретный год/альбом и по возможности композицию!..

PS: Чем меньше флуда и офтопа, тем больше порядка => легче найти нужный звук!..
« Последнее редактирование: Июня 29, 2011, 11:34:54 от ShadeMaster »

Оффлайн rossz

• Опытный
Re: Guitar Rig 3. Пресеты и Банки.
« Ответ #1 : Марта 06, 2009, 15:10:00 »
Мужиг, начнем с тебя))

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #2 : Марта 06, 2009, 18:54:22 »
Начну с того что есть!..
А есть у меня интересный банк выполненный забугорным товарищем по имени Jaropda.

Joe Satriani - PROFESSOR SATCHAFUNKILUS
http://ifolder.ru/10901850

http://www.youtube.com/v/W93BXd4CwDw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 - это не я!.. )

Оффлайн rossz

• Опытный
« Ответ #3 : Марта 06, 2009, 21:26:41 »
http://ifolder.ru/10904253 аудио в архиве)звук крутил сам
з.ы третий банк очень хорош для любителей юзания тремоло и флажелетов))

Оффлайн kashimir

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #4 : Марта 09, 2009, 00:38:19 »
если у кого есть пресеты Children of Bodom выложите плз.

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #5 : Марта 09, 2009, 09:11:04 »
kashimir, с тебя аудио дэмо!..  ;)

Children of Bodom. Пресет, выполненный забугорным товарищем по имени Antimatter, должен передавать звук близкий к Follow The Reaper.

http://ifolder.ru/10942929

Оффлайн kashimir

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #6 : Марта 09, 2009, 10:18:42 »
пасиба друх (=

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #7 : Марта 10, 2009, 09:46:48 »
Сделанный мною, для моей композиции, пресет. Имеет три снэпшота (Ultra, Crunch, Clean и Hormonized) назначенных на программируемые кнопки 1,2,3 и 4 соответственно. Всю критику и предложения приму в личку!..  :)

MP3 demo http://www.esnips.com/doc/85ba6d71-0d38-4728-b6c9-347b89641485/YoshkinCat---Moon-(Demo)
Preset http://ifolder.ru/10960951
« Последнее редактирование: Марта 12, 2009, 08:01:17 от YoshkinCat »

• Частый посетитель
« Ответ #8 : Марта 12, 2009, 10:22:37 »
Набор из 410 пресетов со всего мира, собранных забугорным товарищем по имени bunkas. О количестве звуков можно только догадываться. Перед скачиванием, автор настоятельно рекомендовал прочесть следующее:

No I do not do cocaine nor am a miracle worker but holy fuck balls i managed to find and fix that error fast....it was a Steve Vai bank which caused it...that bitch lol.

Version 2 is up for download and from my experience is running flawless enjoy.

Oh yeah by the way....now its 16.3 mb compressed :shock: awesome

While I'm at it i thought id mention if anyones interested and obviously with approval of a Mod or Admin due to size, I have exactly 163,000 Guitar Pro tabs all neatly organized in one folder with multiple ways from letter, a-z folders and or music genre. I could try to compress it a million times to get it as small as possible, my friend compressed a windows vista iso into 10 MB so I could talk to him but I feel it would be very useful to a lot of people even with the legnthy process it would take to extract after downloading. It's my bible.

TWO SUPER IMPORTANT THINGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE:

1. If thanking me keep in mind its for the collection not the countless hours users have put into making these possible.
2. If you are lazy and cant take five minutes to read what I have said please gtfo, this took forever and it's the least you could do.

With all that being said here we go guys.

For Quite sometime now I have been spending countless attempts at this and throughout my saga have been through some shit that almost wasnt worth it until the final product was done. What I have done is simply compiled almost every known preset that has caught any kind of attention whatsoever into one neat package. Why is this a big deal? Well for starters after you download my attatchment you will have your hands on THOUSANDS of custom sounds ranging from every ass crack of the web from pirate sites to the mother of all which is the one you are on right now.

Heres my rant on this compiling. I have searched and can promise you that there is not one preset collection known to man through torrent, pirated, warez, or user package which is not included. The only things which arent included are some that are on here due to the ease of access you can obtain within this site. However I have included A LOT from this site.

Heres the part that makes this all worth it. After countless nights of digging through compilations I have NUMEROUSLY ran into spyware, trojans, phising links, massive read me's and website promoting. Not even just that but the countless repetition of the same banks existing multiple times over and over again. Having a million banks with the same freaking preset in everyone is just play out foolish.

Also on my journey I found that people love to do this thing where they place a folder into another folder into another folder into another folder and into another folder, then guess what they do..they place it into another folder and finally they decide to...nope nevermind they just place it into another folder.

See why this was hell at times for me now?

So what you are left with is ONE simple folder. ONE omg a lovely number. And in that folder is TONS of banks consisting of THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of useful banks, very little crap is included, I didnt take out the little crap due to the fact it may be appealing to someone, however 3 shitty presets out of thousands aint that bad especially if you have heard or seen some of the shit on my journey. I even included all the official banks too from the official releases and even base ones incase you want to revert back.

Keep in mind not one bank is the same, everyone is different.

The final point of this sexual sensation is the size of the package. In this case the smaller the better, I took my time to compress the zip into a unbelievable 23 megabytes. Thats pretty damn small seeing as how there is roughly 500 banks alone in the folder consisting of once again THOUSANDS of presets.

There is some for GR2 and what not but I dont reccomend downloading this unless you have GR3 because you will prolly end up getting angry with the size of GR3 presets, so just dont bother to be honest.

Anyways enjoy, I hope this is useful to you.

Although I do not know him, I insist everyone pay there dues to the user ''Punkster'' this man is by far the best GR modder ever, although not the best guitarist :P his work is spectacular and to this day everytime I load one of his banks I still get that non gay sexual feeling in my fingertips from his submissions, which most are included in this package.

Сам пак: http://ifolder.ru/10998641

... и добавил:

Рабочий. Проверял (не все) на GR3. Туда включены пресеты и от GR2. Они тоже работают!.. Спасибо этому маньяку!..

Есть желающие перевести?  ;D
« Последнее редактирование: Марта 12, 2009, 10:29:05 от YoshkinCat »

Оффлайн Kirk Hammett

• Завсегдатай
  • Я еще не JS, я только учусь.. ;)
« Ответ #9 : Марта 13, 2009, 07:14:08 »
Начну с того что есть!..
А есть у меня интересный банк выполненный забугорным товарищем по имени Jaropda.

Joe Satriani - PROFESSOR SATCHAFUNKILUS
http://ifolder.ru/10901850
виснет GR3 при его загрузке.

Оффлайн Charlotte

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : Апреля 03, 2009, 15:00:06 »
есть у кого-то пресеты аля as i lay dying?

Оффлайн guitarium

• Опытный
« Ответ #11 : Апреля 14, 2009, 16:58:26 »
Люди,а говорят что НТ1 лучше намного гитар рига3...

Оффлайн KSwitch

• Опытный
« Ответ #12 : Апреля 14, 2009, 17:07:28 »
Да вообщем то всем лучше!
Нет шипений, грязи всякой, нет пластмасовости как у гитар рига, занимает всего 25 мегов по сравнению с 300 гитар рига, звук намного реалистичней, проц жрёт в 5 раз меньше, можно двигать микрофоны как хочешь перед кабинетом, вообщем установи себе и сам сравни! Перечислять отличие можно долго, да и лучше будет самому услышать разницу чем читать это всё.
 ;)

... и добавил:

это уже тебе решать лучше или хуже. записывай, крути ручки, экспериментируй и делай уже свои выводы.
« Последнее редактирование: Апреля 14, 2009, 17:10:28 от KSwitch »

Оффлайн Deathfromhell

• Ветеран форума
    • http://www.last.fm/user/HellHell/
« Ответ #13 : Апреля 14, 2009, 21:45:32 »
guitarium, KSwitch, тема не про сравнения ампсимов, а про пресеты.

Оффлайн Ensiferum

• Завсегдатай
« Ответ #14 : Апреля 22, 2009, 11:25:29 »
Давайте пресеты! :). Мало как-то!  :o Хачу много и вкусных!